If you are seeking work in Radium or the Columbia Valley, here’s a few resources to help you out:
· Canfor (local lumber mill) - www.canfor.com/careers/current-opportunities
· East Kootenay Employment (WorkBC) - www.ekemployment.org/Kootenay_Columbia
One stop location for region employment services.
· Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce Job Postings - http://www.cvchamber.ca/job_posting/
Health Services and Schools are significant employers in the area:
· BC Provincial Health Services Authority - http://careers.phsa.ca/Careers
· Rocky Mountain School District No. 6 - http://www.sd6.bc.ca/
· Canada Job Bank (www.jobbank.gc.ca) – the federal government’s directory of postings.
· Neuvoo (http://neuvoo.ca/en) - a jobs engine which pulls in jobs from a variety of sites into one location.
· Eluta (www.eluta.ca) - large job search engine.
· Monster (www.monster.ca) - one of North America’s premier job search sites, with many Calgary-Region specific positions available.
· JobServe (www.jobserve.ca) - thousands of positions searchable by role, skill, location, job type and industry.
· Simply Hired (www.simplyhired.ca) - a simple job search engine that scours thousands of job sites and companies for results.
· Workopolis (www.workopolis.com) - a job bank and career resource centre.
· WowJobs (www.wowjobs.ca) - large job search engine.
Radium Wonder-Land - Seeking “Owners,” “Homesteaders,” and Independent Entrepreneurs
To realize its vision of an authentic, connected, self-sufficient, beautiful, and environmentally-focused mountain resort community, we are looking for Independent Entrepreneurs (http://www.radiumhotsprings.ca/content/independent-entrepreneurs), those transitioning from PT to more FT Residency (http://www.radiumhotsprings.ca/content/full-time-residency), and those who wish to capitalize on Tourism Products and Services opportunities (http://www.radiumhotsprings.ca/content/tourism-infrastructure).