We are B.C.’s peaceful mountain community.
We are a solid long-term investment in your peace of mind (click here for Investment Guide package)
Life – you don’t get out of it alive. Funny thing about that – we run through life at a hundred miles an hour working to be successful and forget to stop and smell the flowers along the way. Only when we’re older do we realize what success actually means…it’s the reward of being able to slow down to study the intimacy of the details – those long mountain top rays of a sunrise, the fall fog of breath of a mountain sheep, a pond’s lazy pattern of ripples, the parabolic curve of golf ball set against grey-hued mountain peak. In the quiet…in the peace…we are at peace with ourselves and with the meaning of life. So get off the congested urban merry go round. Invest in your active and adventurous retirement or a more inspired existence as entrepreneur, tele-commuter, professional service, or consultant. Use our painting friendly landscape and warm and fuzzy local life as your inspirational business muse. We’ll sweeten the pot with an opportunity to be a pioneer as we blaze an ambitious sustainable community pathway. We sell sanctuary. That feeling of ownership of and belonging in a mountain resort community is a Rocky Mountain valley or two away.
Radium’s 21st century emergence as one of B.C.’s premier locations for recreational/second home property ownership and evolution into a resort community co-exists with almost 100 years of community history rooted in proximity to national parks and forestry.
OUR VISION (click here for Radium's Vision Statement)
Authentic. Connected. Self-sufficient. Beautiful. Compact. An Environmental Steward. Radium 2030 is a small, close knit mountain village with:
Our Stepping Stones
1) Recreational Property Owner Transition from PT to More FT Residency
2) Internet Infrastructure – enabling footloose business activity
3) Services Generated By More Full Time Residency
4) Anchor infrastructure – medical, school, services – that will strengthen connectivity and sustainability
5) Families - Over time, greater emphasis can be placed on nurturing attraction of families (supported by presence of more services and key village initiatives like affordable housing and small lot single family housing options).
6) Tourism infrastructure – building new experiences that capitalize on our location.
Our Shared Values
As a community want to introduce new values in pursuit of our vision:
Click on this link to visit the Invest in BC - Radium Hot Springs site.
Community With a Heart
BY THE NUMBERS:
"There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." --Ray Goforth
Invest in Radium