Each year, as part of its annual budget process, Council determines the amount of funding to be provided from its operational budget for all municipal grants in aid. These grants may benefit specific community groups in their capital or operational endeavors or may be event or program specific.
A key aspect motivating the provision of these grants is that the endeavour, program or event provides a significant benefit to the community.
Applicants for a municipal grant in aid should provide the following information:
- Objectives of the endeavour, program or event.
- Targeted audience or participants and expected attendance.
- Proposed advertising and promotion of the project.
- Past history of the project.
- Other sources of funding.
- Expected benefits to the community.
Council may require additional information, at their discretion, to properly review grant in aid requests.
2020 Grant in aid requests must be received by February 14th, 2020 to allow for application administration and Council consideration.
Applications can be submitted to:
Mark Read. CAO
Village of Radium Hot Springs
PO Box 340
Radium Hot Springs, BC
If you require additional information, please contact Mark at (250) 347-6455 or via email at Mark.Read@radiumhotsprings.ca