Each year, Council determines the amount of funding to be provided as ‘grants in aid’. These grants are intended to benefit community groups in their capital and/or operational endeavors.
An important evaluation measure regarding the provision of these grants is that the endeavor, program or event, provide a significant benefit to the community of Radium Hot Springs.
Applicants for a grant in aid should provide the following information:
- Objectives of the endeavor, program or event.
- Targeted audience or participants and expected attendance.
- Proposed advertising and promotion of the project.
- Past history of the project.
- Other sources of funding.
- Expected benefits to the community of Radium Hot Springs.
Council may require additional information, at their discretion, to properly review grant in aid requests.
2021 Grant in aid requests must be received by February 5th, 2021.
Questions and applications can be submitted to: Mark.Read@radiumhotsprings.ca