B.C.’s Homeowner Grant & Property Tax Deferment
Eligible residential property owners can now claim their 2021 homeowner grant with the Province.
As soon as you receive your property tax notice, you can apply for property tax deferment.
Remember – B.C. municipalities no longer accept applications.
How to apply?
- Apply online at gov.bc.ca/homeownergrant
- Apply 24/7 using a voice recognition self-serve application: Toll-free at 1 888 355-2700
- Or to speak with an agent, call toll-free at 1-888-355-2700, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, excluding statutory holidays
- You will need your Social Insurance Number and tax notice
Property tax deferment:
- Apply online at gov.bc.ca/propertytaxdeferment
- Call 1 888 355-2700 if you must have a paper application; Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, excluding statutory holidays. A paper-based application can take longer to receive and review – you may risk late payment penalties if you not eligible.
Applying online is quicker and secure.
The Village of Radium Hot Springs will no longer accept any applications.