Located at the spacious and modern Radium Hot Springs Fire Hall, the firehall meeting room has limited availability and rental restrictions apply:
- The meeting room is available for educational purposes (i.e. training courses) only by accredited (i.e. professional) instructors who can provide proof of accreditation and liability insurance.
- Scheduling of the meeting room is subject to the approval of the Fire Chief pending the Fire Department’s needs, use and training schedule.
- In the event of an emergency or major fire event, the users may be asked to vacate the premises.
- The meeting room is not handicapped accessible.
- Half-day use (4 hours max.): $75
- Full-day use: $150
- Non-refundable cleaning fee (per event): $50
Basic cleaning policy:
- Users are expected to leave the meeting room and kitchen in a basic state of cleanliness to include:
- Removal of all garbage
- Wipe down of all work tables and kitchen surfaces
- Washing and storage of all dishes and cutlery
- Removal of all food and food waste
- Sweeping the floor
Please note that all caterers, bands, DJ’s, wedding planners, bartending services, etc. must have a current Village of Radium Hot Springs Business Licence.