The Multi-Purpose Room is a space best suited for smaller gatherings and meetings. The room faces south onto the Paint Pot Plaza. The room is adjacent to the library and is separated from that space by sliding wood panels.
Capacity: 20 people
Area: 41 square metres / 440 square feet
Dimensions: 20’ x 22’
- Non-profit, fundraising, charitable, youth and senior individuals and organizations:
- Full-day use: $30
- Half-day use: $20
- For profit organizations, private and commercial use:
- Full-day use $60
- Half-day use $40
Maintenance/security deposit: $100
Included in rental:
- 20 stacking board room chairs
- 15, 6′ rectangular plastic folding tables
- a small kitchen counter area
- 65″ wall mounted Smart TV
- projector screen (available for use)
Basic cleaning policy:
- Users are expected to leave the room in a basic state of cleanliness to include:
- Stacking chairs and folding tables
- Removal of all garbage and recycling
Please note that all caterers, bands, DJ’s, wedding planners, bartending services, etc. must have a current Village of Radium Hot Springs Business Licence.
As the situation with Covid changes regularly, please contact the office for the current Rental Agreement and Rates & Policies.