Adventure Radium is a summer program offered by the Village of Radium Hot Springs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the months of July and August.
The program is divided into 2 separate sessions (2.5 hours per session): 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
- Adventure Radium typically begins the first week of July and runs until the second to last week of August;
- The morning session runs from 9:30 a.m. to noon and is tailored for younger participants, 5 to 7/8 years old;
- The afternoon session runs from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and is tailored for older kids, 8 years and up.
These separate sessions allow the leaders to create games, crafts and activities geared towards the age and abilities of the two groups. If you have a child whose age may allow them to be in either group, it is advisable to consider your child’s ability level when determining which group he/she would be most comfortable in.
Please ensure your child arrives with a hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water and a small snack.
Adventure Radium expects participants to be able to follow the leaders’ instructions and directions as the program takes place outdoors. If your child cannot follow the leaders’ instructions, please be aware that you will be called and possibly requested to come and pick your child up.
It is our priority that each child has a wonderful experience, meets new friends, greets friends from past programs, and enjoys the Adventure!
- meet at Brent’s Shack adjacent to Legend’s Field
- drop-in fee per child – $15
- full-time fee per child – $75
- full-time family (2 or more siblings) fee – $140
- The Registration form and Parent Guide are available below or at the Village Office.
- Payment is required in cash, cheque or debit (only at the Village Office) at the time of registration or in advance at the Village Office.