Radium Rotary Garden is a community garden located behind the Parks Canada administration building (formerly the elementary school), 7511 Columbia Avenue.
Built by the Sunrise Rotary Club of Radium in 2015 and managed by a volunteer committee, the garden features:
- a communal garden area
- 42 raised garden beds available for rent (24 raised beds of approximately 4’ x 24’ in size and 18 raised beds of 4’ x 12’)
- a garden shed, for use by garden members only
- composters, for use by garden members only
- a rose garden
- a gazebo, for public enjoyment
- a picnic table, for public enjoyment
- benches throughout the garden, for public enjoyment
If you are interested in being on the wait list for a garden bed, please email email@example.com. Gardeners must be property owners or tenants in Radium, or live within the Radium Fire Protection area, pay an annual fee, and abide by the Rotary Garden Gardener Handbook.
The Radium Rotary Garden is open to the public. The garden is also available for rent on a restricted basis — please contact the Village with any inquiries.
Visit the Radium Rotary Garden Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RotaryGardensRadium/