General Inquiries – Fire Department
Fire Chief: Trevor Carr
Phone (fire hall): 250-347-6455, Ext 8 (non-emergency)
Phone (Fire Chief): 250-342-5733
The Village of Radium Hot Springs Fire Department is a volunteer fire department. The Fire Chief reports to Council and is responsible for the organization and direction of the department.
The fire department has approximately 21 members, with many of these members trained as First Responders. Some of our members have dedicated 25+ years to this department in order to provide the Village and surrounding areas with fire and first responder coverage.
New members are always welcome.
If you are able to volunteer a few hours a week, have a willingness to learn and train, are ready to give back to your community, then please consider joining. The fire department meets Monday evenings from 7pm – 9pm.
For more information about becoming a member of the Radium Fire Department, please contact Fire Chief Trevor Carr at 342-5733 or by email at email@example.com.
Fire Hall Events
- Annual Open House Events: Visitors and residents have the opportunity to tour the hall, see the equipment and talk to the members.
- Annual Pancake Breakfast: One of the featured events during the Classic Car Show weekend in September.
- Children’s Christmas Party: This event is a highlight for the department and the kids.
- Christmas Eve: It has become a tradition for the beautifully decorated fire truck to make rounds on Christmas Eve with a special guest on board!
- New Year’s Eve fireworks: Fireworks are set off at the Springs Driving Range following the Village’s Annual Birthday Celebration.